Thursday, June 17, 2010

Tibbits & McCracken

2/3 of Tibbits & McCracken

I'm making a serious effort to post 2 pics of me.  You've hearrd, "The Cobbler's Children Have No Shoes."  Well, in my family I'm the picture-taker and so I rarely make it into the pics.  Perhaps one would think that I don't exist!  Or wasn't there.  So, here's two thirds of the music trio, Tibbits & McCracken.  Me on the left and our good friend Leonard McCracken on the right.  Its me he's fondly referring to when he sings Stuck In The Middle With You. 

Leonard is a musician of exceptional talent.  Some musicians, you tolerate their musical laziness just because they're nice.  Some folks have Uber-Skills, but not much musical personality.  Leonard's just a fun, amazingly versatile musician and he loves to play. No drama, all fun.  Now that's what I like!

Tibbits & McCracken is available for parties, events and weddings.  Call 918 797 5016.

No comments:

Post a Comment