Thursday, October 14, 2010

Water Tees

See the sleeve at the upper righthand side?


I recently finished about 30 or so Water Tees.  These are tiedye shirts in plain cotton that I've dyed to look like water.  In this series I wanted to give the impression of looking into water.  The bottom of the shirt is at the lower end of what you see, and the top of the shirt around the neck is at the top of the pic.

I like doing multiple shirts in one design becaue it gives me a chance to learn and refine my techniques, getting ever closer to the visual I am trying to master.  Wish I could post 30 pics here.  Water tees are available by special request.  Because I use less-expensive tees for most of my shirts, you may have to wait or give me the shirt you'd like heavier weight shirts (midweight) were used for perfecting this design.

On Facebook, my friends voted for this design as most popular when asked to like the shirt that looked the most like water.  Facebook Water Tees Album

No comments:

Post a Comment