Saturday, April 10, 2010

Murder Mystery Weekend

Dennis and I are headed to Eureka Springs for a Murder Mystery at an 18th century bed & breakfast cottage this weekend.  I forget why I dread leaving home--- I was taught that one should always clean house before going.  So I've swabbed the toilets in case the cats knock over both water bowls, vacuumed in case we need to send someone into the house while we are gone, done up the dishes to deter pests, washed all laundry, put away Winter quilts, packed clothes and Edwardian costumes, and carried out the trash.  Well, OK, I am going to carry out the trash next.  Changed the litter box, put out food for all the critters, watered the plants and erased excess email.  Now I'm so tired that I'll welcome to adventure with no regrets!  Hope to have some cool pics to post when home, about Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment