Thursday, February 11, 2010

I Heart Tahlequah Quilt





Here is a fully finished quilt with custom freehand machine quilting by Lindy Mahaney at Front Porch Quilt Shop in Stilwell.  I made the top of white cotton fabric which I hand-dyed and then screenprinted with my original Eye Heart Tahlequah design, in spots.  These panels were experimental pieces, as so much of my work is.

The picture isn't too clear, but in the next week I will be listing this quilt for sale at Island Retreat, Etsy and will make a clear pic of it so viewers can focus on the details... which are the whollop on this quilt.  Each square has some colors in applique.

If you get this blog by email, try clicking the link and visiting the blog page for a better view.  I understand that in some browsers, the layout is overlapping.  This quilt is $450 and can be purchased by contacting me direct, or via Oklahoma Food Coop in the next future (March) delivery cycle, or via Etsy Island Retreat.

No comments:

Post a Comment